Tuesday, August 4, 2009

G'Day

The whole reason I went to work for an airline was to travel. I love to travel. I've loved it since I was a kid. It never gets old.

Tomorrow night we leave for 11 days in Australia. Well, 10 days, as we end up just skipping August 6. Nevermind, we don't need it. We do get to repeat August 16th, though. This is my fourth trip to Australia. One would think that a 15 hour plane ride - in each direction - is not something to look forward to. I can't wait! I'm just so darned excited about it. We might even get 1st Class! I'm watching the clock now. Waiting for it to be 24 hours before departure so I can check in for the flight. I can't wait! I'm bouncing in my seat!

I have almost a full day of sales calls tomorrow, then the flurry of work emails and things to get done before I leave. My brother will pick us up at 8:15 p.m. for our 10:35 p.m. flight.

Oh! It's time to check in!

I think I better pack.

1 comment: