Monday, November 2, 2009

Mario's View of Paris

This is part of an email I received from my friend Mario today in response to my email to him, asking about his recent trip to Paris. I found it very entertaining and thought I would share one man's view of Paris.

Paris was wonderful. And get this…while riding the very crowded Metro during rush hour, I was conveniently sandwiched between trois jeunes hommes très beaux. (well, younger than me) Talk about your gift with purchase.

I never knew riding the subway could be so much fun. Every direction I looked, I got a view of beautiful France.

Each one with remarkably great skin, a hint of stubble, gorgeous eyes and rosy cheeks that looked freshly pinched …and they even smelled like they bathed and used cologne. They smelled even better than a loaf of freshly baked croissant…with melted butter. And let me tell you, I love my carbs. What can I say? "Paris...je t'aime"

Oh…the city was gorgeous, too.


So, merci bien, Mario for that slice of Parisian life!

No comments:

Post a Comment